RoofAid USA Provides Certified, Professional Roofing Repair
Even a small leak in your roof can lead to costly moisture damage or a stubborn mold infestation. That’s why it’s important to call for professional roof repair at the first sign of an issue. Whether you’re dealing with a minor leak or major storm damage, the professionals at RoofAid USA can help.
Local Roof Repair You Can Count On
Our customers always come first, a fact that shows in everything we do—from assessment until the project is complete.
Some roof repairs can’t wait, so we’re available to help with urgent roofing issues.
Our roofers are highly trained and have the experience they need to provide flawless roofing repairs.
Here’s what our satisfied
customers are saying…
Roof Aid provides incredible service, quality workmanship, and communicates! All of those things that are important but are so often lacking in today’s world.
Did a great job. Three workers installed a new roof over two days. Clean up was also excellent...looked better than when they started.
I experienced damage to my roof and equity builders had no issues dealing and negotiating with my insurance company which could have resulted in a major headache for me.
Types of Roof Damage We Repair
At RoofAid USA, our top roofing repair & replacement services are from roof leaks and damage relating to wind and hail.
Roof Leak Repair
Your home likely needs leak repairs if you notice any of the following:
- Dripping in your attic
- Missing shingles
- Water spots inside your home
- Mold growth
- Overflowing gutters
- Blocked eave components relating to ventilation
Contact our roofing experts to assist and protect your home immediately. Acting fast is important because a leaking roof can quickly lead to mold growth and unsightly staining. Leaks can risk your household’s safety and security, potentially causing structural harm and damage to your valuables.
Wind Damage Repair
Roofing repair companies often see the battering effect wind has on roofs. Wind storms can damage shingles and other crucial roofing components, exposing your home to the elements. Our team can assist you in repairing the damage and making your home’s roof more wind-resistant.
We recommend inspecting your roof from the ground after heavy winds and contacting us for a free inspection from the roof vantage point. You may need repairs if you notice:
- Cracks or damage to your roof’s perimeter, chimney and the windward side of your home.
- Broken, torn or missing shingles, tiles or slates.
- Roof curling, peeling or creasing in shingles.
- Roof components, like shingles, in your garden.
Hail Damage Repair
Hailstorms cause significant damage to roofs each year. If your area is affected, our licensed roofers can assess the damage with a free inspection and service estimate if necessary. We’ll confirm whether repairs are needed. Our team can also take measures to make your roof more hail-resistant in the future.
Hail may leave visible marks or dents, but severe damage may still exist without divots. We work with various roof types to repair harmful hail effects:
- Tile roofs: Shattered tiles or shards are hazardous and leave your home vulnerable to leaks. Our team can repair and replace tiles after a severe hailstorm leaves cracks.
- Slate roofs: Aging slate roofs are susceptible to damage from severe hail and high winds. We can replace any missing components after a storm.
- Metal roofs: Metal roofs can sometimes be punctured by large hailstones, but they’re mainly affected by dents and surface damage. Our team can evaluate your roof and install replacement sheets if necessary.
What We Look for During Roof Repair Services
The best way to protect your roof is through regular maintenance. Fluctuating temperatures, storms and humidity can cause splitting, curling or lifting that’s not always visible from the ground.
During our free inspections, we look at several key areas of your home’s roof and recommend repairs and maintenance. You can expect complete roofing services from us, including work on shingles, cracks, water pooling, rot, flashing and ice damming.